Friday, January 24, 2014

Food I'm Loving Friday {3}



Well, this week.  What a doozy!  I think the winter blues are setting in because boy oh boy there was not a lot of activity going on this week for me!  Food I’m Loving Friday is a one recipe Friday this week as I didn’t get nearly as much food making in as I had hoped, but that’s ok.


Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado

I didn't even take a picture, oops.  This recipe from Cookie and Kate looked amazing, and I am so glad I made the decision to choose this chili instead of the other gazillion options out there.  Peeling a squash sounds like a huge pain in the butt, but it actually was quite easy.  I followed these instructions and it was no big deal.  I couldn't find a butternut squash when I was at Save-On so went with an acorn and it was really good.  Definitely try this recipe!!!

I didn't work out this week at all either, and that is something I really want to rectify next week as well as actually cooking some food.  I have my Rip:60 plan ready to go, but would be happy even just getting away for a walk.  Gotta start somewhere.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment