As if it's Monday already!! Weekends always seem so fly by so fast, I'm relieved to have Tuesdays off now as it breaks my work week up so nicely!!
I heard about a blog link-up called Marvelous in my Monday and decided to participate!! Check out The Healthy Diva for more MIMM posts :)
- Dinner at my fave restaurant, Pedal and Tap, for a Friday night date night with Cody. YUMMMM. Check out what I wrote about P&T on my Kootenay Love & Local Reviews page.
- A beautiful, but windy, Saturday morning neighborhood walk; and a nicer, warmer one on Sunday.
- Watching my cousin's hockey game and getting to visit with my Aunt and other cousin while we watched. My uncle was coaching which was also pretty fun to witness!
- Late lunch at The Heid Out Restaurant and Brewhouse with my wonderful mom and dad, & Cody too!
- Grocery shopping. I LOVE having a freshly stocked fridge and pantry. So. Many. Options. It seemed like everything on my list was on sale, how great is that!?
- I purchased my first bottle of essential oils (Lemon) that I plan to start using in home made cleaning and bath products.
- Completing my list of how I want to live in 2014, check it out here.
As I mentioned on Friday, there are a few ideas that I've come up with to hopefully keep me from being distracted from my health and fitness goals. This is what I've done so far:
- I went through my closet and pulled out all of the clothes that don't fit properly at the moment. I piled them all in a clear bin and labelled it "Goal Clothing". As the clothing starts to fit again I can add items back into my closet. I prefer to judge where my body is at by clothing fit rather than weight so this method resonates well with me.
- I put a picture on my fridge of an outfit I would like to wear to California (May/June). The idea is that every time I open the fridge I see myself in the outfit and make a healthy food choice.
- Prep cooking! I have been working on baking big batches of gluten free dairy free "treats" so when a craving strikes I have a better option available to me.
- Setting up my basement work out area. I want to organize all of my workout equipment so it's streamlined and easy to use. I'm mostly done, but need to figure out where to set up my Rip:60 and resistance bands... I also decorated with some inspirational posters, quotes, and pictures.
XO - Michelle